Friday, January 13, 2012

Well I have made it to day 56. Day 100 I will be able to leave my house and have more freedoms...Yeah!
I am sorry to say that this week has not been my best week. I have felt nausea and just plain yucky every day. I went to the Dr yesterday and they are putting me back on fluids at night. Hopefully this will do the trick. I still get out for my daily walks because that is just about the only thing that keeps me from going a little crazy having to be quarantined to my house for the next 100 days.
My Dr says my blood levels all look good. There's just a little concern that I could have the start of graft verses host disease because of the way I have been feeling this week. They are keeping a close eye on me and We pray this is not the case. I feel good about things and try to keep a positive out look. I will try everything I can do in my power to stay out of the hospital.
Thanks for your much needed love, support and much needed prayers.
Lots of love coming your way,
Denise

1 comment: