Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well I have made it to day 68. Some of you may think, "wow time is just flying by". Let me just tell you NO it's really not. I will admit you start to feel a little stir crazy being in your home 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather be here then back in the hospital. I seriously get the shakes when I think back to that long 1 month stay and all they put me through in the hospital. It feels good to look back and say that I did it and I feel pretty proud of myself for how hard I fought.
The last 3 weeks I have not felt so well. I just can't get rid of the nausea. Monday I was thinking I just can't do this anymore when I had the thought come to me pray about it. I hadn't thought to be so specific as to ask for the nausea to let up in my prayers. I asked my family to do the same. The last two days I have had relief from the nausea. Sometimes all we have to do is ask. Heavenly Father answers our prayers.
I have had alot of people ask me how I am doing. The truth is some days are hard and I get emotional and really miss my sister Shauna. But I am still happy there is no reason at all that I can't still be happy just because I am going through all of this. I have my two sisters and brother who are here and I can focus on building better relationships with. I feel so much gratitude towards my family, friends and neighbors. I am overwhelmed by the service that has been given to my family during this time. I appreciate all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment