Friday, December 30, 2011

I had the best day yet, yesterday. I felt great! I went to my Dr appt. I am happy to say I am fully hydrated again and my kidney function is now in the normal range. My blood levels and platelets dropped a little, but no worries. The Dr said this was normal at this stage. I am at day 42. Day 100 is getting closer.
I have been very fortunate to be as healthy as I have been with no signs of graft verses host disease. That is where my immune system tries to fight against Ron's that was given to me through the BMT. This can be very serious and no fun at all. Personally I believe I am doing so well because of all the prayers. My family takes awesome care of me and I do what I am told. Which isn't always easy. Some days get harder than others to always be at home under 24/7 care. I am holding up good though. I still feel like I have alot to be grateful for. Thanks for all your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you are doing well. We'll continue to pray for your complete recovery. I can't believe you got to go for a walk outside! I bet the fresh air felt so good. Take care of yourself and let your family spoil you!

    Best Regards,
    Becky Harding

    ReplyDelete